Is THAT friend coming over to watch the game? You know the healthy, keto, no carb, good fats kind of friend!! Make their day with this quick and simple chip and dip.
Prosciutto is cooked in the microwave and the dip takes seconds to mash up. This dish will be ready in minutes.
- Thin prosciutto slices - as many as you desire
- Kitchen towel
- 1 large ripe avocado
- handful of coriander - chopped finely
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh red chilli - thinly sliced (optional)
- TO MAKE THE CHIPS
- Lay a paper towel on a microwave plate.
- Lay out about 3 slices of prosciutto onto the paper - pieces should not touch
- Microwave for 1 min at 1000w or 1.2min at 850w.
- Once cooked leave to cool on a wire rack and they will begin to crisp.
- Repeat the process until the prosciutto is finished, making sure to replace the paper towel with a new piece every time.
- Mash the avocado with a fork.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients and season to taste.